S4. Hormone and Metabolic Modulators
If a Substance or Method is not defined in this list, please verify with your Anti-Doping Organization.
The following hormone and metabolic modulators are prohibited:
1. Aromatase inhibitors including, but not limited to:
- 4-androstene-3,6,17 trione (6-oxo)
- androsta-1,4,6-triene-3,17-dione (androstatrienedione)
2. Selective estrogen receptor modulators (SERMs) including, but not limited to:
3. Other anti-estrogenic substances including, but not limited to:
4. Agents modifying myostatin function(s) including, but not limited, to:
- myostatin inhibitors.
5. Metabolic modulators:
- Activators of the AMP-activated protein kinase (AMPK), e.g. AICAR; and Peroxisome Proliferator Activated Receptor δ (PPARδ) agonists e.g. GW 1516
- Insulins and insulin-mimetics