S5. Diuretics and Masking Agents
If a Substance or Method is not defined in this list, please verify with your Anti-Doping Organization.
The following diuretics and masking agents are prohibited, as are other substances with a similar chemical structure or similar biological effect(s).
Including, but not limited to:
- plasma expanders e.g. glycerol and intravenous administration of albumin, dextran, hydroxyethyl starch and mannitol
- etacrynic acid
- thiazides, e.g. bendroflumethiazide
- chlorothiazide and hydrochlorothiazide
- vaptans, e.g. tolvaptan.
- topical dorzolamide and brinzolamide.
- Local administration of felypressin in dental anaesthesia.