If a Substance or Method is not defined in this list, please verify with your Anti-Doping Organization.
All stimulants, including all optical isomers e.g. d- and l- where relevant, are prohibited.
a: Non-Specified Stimulants:
- fonturacetam [4-phenylpiracetam (carphedon)]
- metamfetamine (d-)
A stimulant not expressly listed in this section is a Specified Substance.
b: Specified Stimulants
Including, but not limited to:
- cathinone and its analogues e.g. mephedrone, methedrone, α- pyrrolidinovalerophenone
- epinephrine**** (adrenaline)
- hydroxyamfetamine (parahydroxyamphetamine)
- methylhexaneamine (dimethylpentylamine)
- oxilofrine (methylsynephrine)
- phenethylamine and its derivatives;
- tenamfetamine (methylenedioxyamphetamine)
and other substances with a similar chemical structure or similar biological effect(s).
- Imidazole derivatives for topical/ophthalmic use and those stimulants included in the 2016 Monitoring Program*.
* Bupropion, caffeine, nicotine, phenylephrine, phenylpropanolamine, pipradol and synephrine: These substances are included in the 2016 Monitoring Program, and are not considered Prohibited Substances.
** Cathine: Prohibited when its concentration in urine is greater than 5 micrograms per milliliter.
*** Ephedrine and methylephedrine: Prohibited when the concentration of either in urine is greater than 10 micrograms per milliliter.
**** Epinephrine (adrenaline): Not prohibited in local administration e.g. nasal, ophthalmologic, or co-administration with local anaesthetic agents.
***** Pseudoephedrine: Prohibited when its concentration in urine is greater than 150 micrograms per milliliter.